Saturday, September 24, 2011

Thoughts I've had for a while now

I've been experimenting with new names i should give my blog
for example- Kiki's Inspired
or Art tips and tricks with keeks
or Be daring to make art
Let me know because I need some more feedback from these ideas (just saying).
Not that there is nothing else to tell you about but i need to stick with one title right now.
Because the only stuff I've been blogging about is ART anything to do with it from sketches to
painting,videos etc.
Yep,that is how crazy my life is becoming now not only for art but me being a orphan
in the musical ANNIE! Also because I am now officaly in Jr.High! and more stuff i can't tell you about SHHHHH!!!!!!!
For instance I am now playing the TUBA in our school Band program!
All for now KiKi

3 comments:

Verna Workman said...

Your playing the TUBA What's this!!!!!!
Your acting in the play Anne!!!!

What has happened to this quite, shy little girl that I remember???????

By the way I like all the new names yoy have chosen. Why don't you make a long list of the the choices that you like and we can vote on the one we like the best.

skyler said...

you should call it: kiki's inspired art tips and tricks to being daring to make art!!!!!!!!!

skyler said...

oh ya and its kassidy